I am a fan of the basic Spinach and Artichoke Dip, However I am not a big fan of cooked spinach. So I made a few adjustments to make it how I like it. I like to use artichoke bottoms because it gives the dip a bit more texture and they are chunkier. I like to add jalapeno for some heat. I use Asiago cheese because it adds more flavor. Check it out!!
- 8 oz cream cheese, soften
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup finely diced onions
- several cloves of garlic, I use about 8
- Jalapeno, I use 1/2 a large one or 1 whole small one, I also remove seeds, very finely dice
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Asiago cheese
- 1 can of Artichoke Bottoms, not hearts
Mix sour cream, mayo, and cheeses, than add onions, garlic, jalapeno and mix again, then add artichoke bottoms, mix gently, then put in baking dish and bake at 350 for about 20-30 mins. I like to serve it with tortilla chips. It is so yummy. Hope you like it!!